- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The Farmer's House, Inc. are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We respect your privacy and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us or if we need to contact you regarding your order. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website Contact:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you. If you maintain an account on our Ecommerce site, you are welcome to update your own information.
- Have us delete any data we have about you. Please note, we do not retain any credit card information for or on behalf of any customers.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take Security seriously and take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, payment procurement or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and cloud based servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We shred any sensitive material or information no longer needed.